Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Well, it has been a while since my last blog entry but things have been hectic. Since I need to move away from my daughter, a lot of time has been spent looking for a place - and I found exactly what I needed. Yeah!

But even with all the busy things, I managed to talk to my five per day. I have had to reprint my Boot Camp invites even! I just didn't have anyone sign up yet. Still, I know it will happen as surely as I know the economy is going to get worse before it gets better. People will realize what a boon My Power Mall is to everyone.

Yesterday, a young woman who had advertised a free Nativity Set on our local Freecycle group was all fired up about the Power Mall when I told her about it while picking up the set. I am to call her back this evening!. And today, the customer service lady got all excited about the Power Mall when I told her about it when I brought my car for service.

It is easy for me to talk with people since I myself am so convinced of My Power Mall. Listening in on tonight's Boot Camp call, I just heard that AMEX is back, and I will be ordering more gift cards. I spent most of my last $500 paying for a storage area (of course I left my invite). It seems wherever I go there are people I end up talking with and telling them about the Power Mall.

Although we will be officially pausing for the Christmas Holidays, I will continue to talk to at least my five per day. I just cannot stop when I am so convinced.

Ok, then - time for some call backs, and then hit the Yellow Pages for local businesses to approach. One is in the forefront - the place I got my orthitics and shoes from - as local as you can get. They have been in Jackson, MI for over 80 years. Good luck to all of us! And good night!

No comments: